Freebird Airlines, one of the leading charter airlines established in 2000 in Türkiye with its charter flights to and from Türkiye on a solid infrastructure, is currently seeking applications for the position of Commander.
An excellent opportunity for experienced pilots to join a
well-established company with a permanent position.
We are looking for Commanders, preferably type rated on the A320, who are willing to
be based in Antalya and meet the qualifications, experience, and requirements
- Valid ATPL(A) license issued in accordance with EASA-FCL
or ICAO Standards (accepted by the Turkish DGCA),
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate issued in
accordance with EASA-MED or ICAO Standards accepted by the Turkish DGCA,
- Minimum PIC Experience: 1000 hours on
the A320 family type or the comparable category of aircraft or higher,
- Minimum 5000 flight hours total experience on aircraft
MTOW ≥ 27.000 kg,
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an airline pilot,
- Min age of 28 and max age of 60,
- No administrative penalty from any Civil Aviation
Authority and not being involved in any incident or accident related to
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English proficiency,
- No criminal record or criminal archive record,
- Military service completed,
- Willing to relocate to Antalya.