Freebird Airlines, one of the
leading charter airlines established in 2000 with its charter flights to and
from Turkey on a solid infrastructure, is currently seeking applications for
the position of First Officer.
An excellent opportunity for experienced or just
graduated pilots to join a well-established company with a permanent position.
are looking for Commanders, preferably type rated on the A320, who are willing
to be based in Antalya. Commanders not-type rated on the A320 type are welcome
to apply, provided they meet the qualification and experience requirements
- Valid ATPL(A) license issued in
accordance with EASA-FCL or ICAO Standards (accepted by the Turkish DGCA),
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate issued
in accordance with EASA-MED or ICAO Standards accepted by the Turkish DGCA,
- Minimum PIC Experience: 500 hours if type
rated on the A320 family type or 1000 hours on comparable category of aircraft
- Minimum 5000 flight hours total
experience on aircraft MTOW ≥ 27.000 kg,
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an
- Min age of 28 and max age of 62,
- No administrative penalty from any Civil
Aviation Authority and not being involved in any incident or accident related
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English proficiency,
- No criminal record or criminal archive
- Military service completed.