Freebird Airlines, one of the
leading charter airlines established in 2000 with its charter flights to and
from Turkey on a solid infrastructure, is currently seeking applications for
the position of First Officer.
An excellent opportunity for experienced or just
graduated pilots to join a well-established company with a permanent position.
We are looking for A320 type rated First Officers, who are willing to be based in Antalya, and meet the qualification, experience, and requirements below.
- Valid CPL/ATPL(A) license issued in
accordance with EASA-FCL or ICAO standards (accepted by the Turkish DGCA),
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate issued
in accordance with EASA-MED or ICAO standards (accepted by the Turkish DGCA),
- Preferably, a minimum of 500 flight hours on type A320,
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English proficiency,
- Max age of 40,
- No administrative penalty from any Civil
Aviation Authority and not being involved in any incident or accident related
- No criminal record or criminal archive
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university,
preferably from an engineering faculty, aviation studies, or a study with
physics and mathematics in the academic curriculum,
- Military service completed or deferred for at least 2 years.