Evreka is a leading 'Sustainability as a Service' provider focused on solving the world’s waste problem by reshaping the global waste management and recycling industry with its eco-friendly approach. To this effect, given its comprehensive easy-to-use solutions Evreka provides hands-on customer-centric services to solve address some of the biggest challenges faced by the industry; including lack of transparency & traceability, compatibility to ERP rules, seamless asset management through chain of custody, and flexibility to meet the specific needs of its customers all over the world. Having broadened its global presence in over 20 countries, Evreka’s efforts in digitizing waste management have found its purpose toward a greater cause, whereby its ultimate objective is to decrease carbon emissions in the world and make it easier to create new sources from waste.
You’ll work with EvrekaCrew, a talented and interdisciplinary team with a strong creative culture, and help us deliver high impact work and help them for the development of Evreka. We always welcome new ideas for overall enhancement. As EvrekaCrew we believe in our values by heart and we know that they are the main motivation for our success.
Evreka values and promotes an inclusive and diverse culture. We consider people with disabilities for all our opportunities.
- Explore new sales opportunities by pursuing inbound and outbound reach-out cycles
- Accounts for analysis, recognizing key players, and generating interest
- Understand the needs and expectations of the customer
- Maintain and expand your prospects database within your assigned responsibility
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
- Hold product demonstrations for customers and potential customers
- Mediate between clients and the organization and minimize customer churn
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Has a university degree in related fields
- Min 2 years global sales or account management experience
- Capability to work with different teams at the same time
- Having command of both verbal and written communication and presentations skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment;
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required.
- Extra languages like German, Russian, Portuguese, French or Italian are a BIG plus
- Global account management experience is a BIG plus
- The opportunity of working in a global startup
- Competitive compensation package
- A fun workplace with dynamic and hardworking EvrekaCrew and the opportunity to get responsibilities from the first day.
- This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
- Health insurance package, which includes outpatient and inpatient treatment
- Unlimited growth opportunities! You can order any book or training you want!
- Ability to contribute to learning and the possibility to advance a challenging atmosphere to improve themselves
- Ability to influence the future of the company
- Generous leave and vacation programs; including paid parental bonding leave, birthday leave and motivation leave.
- MacBook or Windows options: You can take the equipment you need for your convenience!
- EvrekaCrew Yearly Camp: Have fun together and build our future!
- Company Subscriptions to HBR, Forbes, Netflix, BluTV, Blinkist, Exxen
- Work from home
- An equal working environment where there is no discrimination. – We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
If you’re looking for an exciting journey you want to wake up every day to a role that offers real responsibilities and a great team to be a part of, then EvrekaCrew is waiting for your application.
Do you think that it may be you?