Evreka is a leading SaaS company focused on improving waste collection and city cleaning operations by providing the most comprehensive solution in the sector. Evreka uses high technology and environment-friendly solutions with a platform that digitizes and optimizes these waste collection and cleaning processes with AI & machine learning to reduce costs, save time, and increase citizen satisfaction. Evreka reaches millions of people and provides its end-to-end solutions to international waste management companies, smart cities, and municipalities in the world.
You’ll work with EvrekaCrew, a talented and interdisciplinary team with a strong creative culture, and help us deliver high impact work and help them for the development of Evreka. We always welcome new ideas for overall enhancement. As EvrekaCrew we believe in our values by heart and we know that they are the main motivation for our success.
- Analyze, optimize campaigns on daily basis
- Daily, weekly, monthly analysis and come up with insights and optimize accordingly
- Owning the growth & performance of paid social media
- Monitor and optimise budgets and bidding structures for optimal ROI
- Plan, execute and control campaigns in assigned performance marketing channels within the Performance & Retention Marketing Organization in the market.
- Continually improve campaign performance by building and running tests, measuring results, learning and iterating based on test outcomes
- Track KPIs and produce channel specific reports
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships through first class service and best practice
- Responsible for supporting the managers in preparing for pitches and new business
- University degree preferably in Engineering, Statistics or Economics
- 6+ years technical hands-on experience on managing large budget and advanced campaign mix (app install, traffic generation, reach & frequency, re-engagement)
- The ability to understand EvrekaCrew’s customers and develop effective campaigns based on that insight
- A strong analytical mindset with technical understanding of marketing tracking solutions, analytics, advertising platforms and attribution models
- Have strong experience in managing paid campaigns on different channels
- Have strong knowledge of using Dynamic search campaigns and Dynamic remarketing Campaigns
- Have strong knowledge of using Google Analytics and can track and analyze the campaigns
- Have strong knowledge of using reports, pivot tables, formats and should be details oriented
- An analytical mindset and creative approach
- Experienced in using PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent English
- The opportunity of working in a global startup
- Competitive compensation package
- A fun workplace with dynamic and hardworking EvrekaCrew and the opportunity to get responsibilities from the first day.
- This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
- Unlimited growth opportunities! You can order any book or training you want!
- Ability to contribute to learning and the possibility to advance a challenging atmosphere to improve themselves
- Ability to influence the future of the company
- Generous leave and vacation programs; including paid parental bonding leave, birthday leave and motivation leave.
- MacBook or Windows options: You can take the equipment you need for your convenience!
- EvrekaCrew Yearly Camp: Have fun together and build our future!
- Subscription to HBR, Forbes, Netflix, BluTV, Blinkist
If you’re looking for an exciting journey you want to wake up every day to a role that offers real responsibilities and a great team to be a part of, then EvrekaCrew is waiting for your application.
Do you think that it may be you?
Join us to contribute!