Evreka is a leading SaaS company in
the waste & recycling industry, aims to reshape the world's resource
problems by providing the most comprehensive tools in the sector. Evreka uses
high technology and environment-friendly solutions with a platform that
digitizes and optimizes these waste collection and cleaning processes with AI
& machine learning to reduce costs, save time, and increase citizen
satisfaction. Evreka reaches millions of people and provides its end-to-end
solutions to international waste management companies, smart cities, and
municipalities in the world.
You’ll work with EvrekaCrew, a
talented and interdisciplinary team with a strong creative culture, and help us
deliver high impact work and help them for the development of Evreka. We always
welcome new ideas for overall enhancement. As EvrekaCrew, we believe in our
values by heart and we know that they are the main motivation for our
- Developing algorithms for
assignment, scheduling, clustering tasks etc.
- Developing solutions for real world
optimization problems, such as Vehicle Routing.
- Developing forecasting applications
to predict waste demand based on sensor data
- Data analysis, derive insights for
unique customer cases
- Help with data visualization,
integrated BI reports for Evreka Insights module
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Strong technical skills regarding
statistics, data analysis, machine learning and programming
- Experience in SQL and relational
databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Excellent English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on machine learning models
for Clustering and Forecasting tasks.
- Knowledge about characteristics of
time series data, and time series data analysis.
- Knowledge about spatial data science
and spatial databases such as PostGIS.
- Knowledge about Data visualization
tools such as PowerBI, Grafana
- Good understanding of Operations
Research and optimization problems such as scheduling, routing (TSP, CVRP, Arc
- Knowledge of Open Source Routing
Engines such as Valhalla, OSRM.
- Familiarity with core development
tools such as Docker, Git, FastAPI.
- Passionate about technology and
eager to learn and stretch boundaries,
- Works well in a team and takes
- Seeks new approaches and new ideas,
- Critical thinker,
- Curious learner,
- Definitely a DOer.
- The opportunity of working in a
- Competitive compensation package
- A fun workplace with dynamic and
hardworking EvrekaCrew and the opportunity to get responsibilities from the
- This is the “challenge yourself”
role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun
while you’re doing it.
- Health insurance package, which
includes outpatient and inpatient treatment
- Unlimited growth opportunities! You
can order any book or training you want!
- Ability to contribute to learning
and the possibility to advance a challenging atmosphere to improve themselves
- Ability to influence the future of
- Generous leave and vacation
programs; including paid parental bonding leave, birthday leave and motivation
- MacBook or Windows options: You can
take the equipment you need for your convenience!
- EvrekaCrew Yearly Camp: Have fun
together and build our future!
- Company Subscriptions to HBR,
Forbes, Netflix, BluTV, Blinkist, Exxen
- Work from home
- An equal working environment where
there is no discrimination. - We provide equal opportunity in a
zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone
without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity,
sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
If you’re looking for an exciting
journey you want to wake up every day to a role that offers real
responsibilities and a great team to be a part of, then EvrekaCrew is waiting
for your application.
Do you think that it may be you?