Evreka is a leading SaaS company in the waste & recycling industry, aims to reshape the world's resource problems by providing the most comprehensive tools in the sector. Evreka uses high technology and environment-friendly solutions with a platform that digitizes and optimizes these waste collection and cleaning processes with AI & machine learning to reduce costs, save time, and increase citizen satisfaction. Evreka reaches millions of people and provides its end-to-end solutions to international waste management companies, smart cities, and municipalities in the world.
You’ll work with EvrekaCrew, a talented and interdisciplinary team with a strong creative culture, and help us deliver high impact work and help them for the development of Evreka. We always welcome new ideas for overall enhancement. As EvrekaCrew, we believe in our values by heart and we know that they are the main motivation for our success.
We are looking for a savvy content specialist to guide and develop the content creation process for our brand. As a content specialist, you will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics.
To ensure success as a content specialist, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. A skilled content specialist should be expert storytellers and possess excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends.
- Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
- Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology.
- The opportunity of working in a global startup
- Competitive compensation package
- A fun workplace with dynamic and hardworking EvrekaCrew and the opportunity to get responsibilities from the first day.
- This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
- Health insurance package, which includes outpatient and inpatient treatment
- Unlimited growth opportunities! You can order any book or training you want!
- Ability to contribute to learning and the possibility to advance a challenging atmosphere to improve themselves
- Ability to influence the future of the company
- Generous leave and vacation programs; including paid parental bonding leave, birthday leave and motivation leave.
- MacBook or Windows options: You can take the equipment you need for your convenience!
- EvrekaCrew Yearly Camp: Have fun together and build our future!
- Company Subscriptions to HBR, Forbes, Netflix, BluTV, Blinkist, Exxen
- Work from home
- An equal working environment where there is no discrimination. We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.
Do you think that it may be you?