Key Account Manager
Evreka is a leading SaaS company focused on improving waste collection and city cleaning operations by providing the most comprehensive solution in the sector. Evreka uses high technology and environment-friendly solutions with a platform that digitizes and optimizes these waste collection and cleaning processes with AI & machine learning to reduce costs, save time, and increase citizen satisfaction. Evreka reaches millions of people and provides its end-to-end solutions to international waste management companies, smart cities, and municipalities in the world.
You’ll work with EvrekaCrew, a talented and interdisciplinary team with a strong creative culture, and help us deliver high impact work and help them for the development of Evreka. We always welcome new ideas for overall enhancement. As EvrekaCrew we believe our values by heart and we know that they are the main motivation for our success.
- Explore new sales opportunities by pursuing inbound and outbound reach-out cycles
- Accounts for analysis, recognizing key players, and generating interest
- Understand the needs and expectations of the customer
- Maintain and expand your prospects database within your assigned responsibility
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
- Hold product demonstrations for customers and potential customers
- Mediate between clients and the organization and minimize customer churn
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Has a university degree in related fields
- Min 2 years global sales or account management experience
- Capability to work with different teams at the same time
- Having command of both verbal and written communication and presentations skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment;
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required.
- Extra languages like German, Russian, Portuguese, French or Italian are a BIG plus
- Global account management experience is a BIG plus
- The opportunity of working in a global startup
- Competitive compensation package
- A fun workplace with dynamic and hardworking EvrekaCrew and the opportunity to get responsibilities from the first day.
- This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
- Unlimited growth opportunities! You can order any book or training you want!
- Ability to contribute to learning and the possibility to advance a challenging atmosphere to improve themselves
- Ability to influence the future of the company
- Generous leave and vacation programs; including paid parental bonding leave, birthday leave and motivation leave.
- MacBook or Windows options: You can take the equipment you need for your convenience!
- EvrekaCrew Yearly Camp: Have fun together and build our future!
- Subscription to HBR, Forbes, Netflix, BluTV, Blinkist
If you’re looking for an exciting journey you want to wake up every day to a role that offers real responsibilities and a great team to be a part of, then EvrekaCrew is waiting for your application.
Do you think that it may be you?